Monday, July 6, 2009

My Sweet Angel



Brooklyn,

I have not been the greatest about keeping a journal about you, ok to be honest, I have been terrible about it. But tonight that all changes. I just walked in your room and saw you sleeping so peacefully and I just can't bear the thought that you are growing up so quickly. I can't let these moments pass any longer without writing down what I can. Maybe then I can at least preserve a bit of your childhood because it is going to be gone before I know it. I want you to realize how much love I have for you. I am so blessed to be your mother. Everyday you teach me about love and service as you go out of your way to help and serve our family.

Brooklyn, I love you for always, for ever and no matter what!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment